Aug 15, 2016

My top 4 easy healthy smoothie recipes

My friends and family love my smoothies. They always ask me for the recipes, although I swear they never listen because they're always like 'what was in that smoothie again that you made me...'

I have 4 go-to recipes that I make all the time for myself and for guests.

They are really simple and easy to make. Each one only has 3-4 ingredients max.


The Blueberry, banana and almond milk smoothie is one I make for Craig when he is going to the 
gym, or working a night shift.

Maca powder is great for energy.





My kids love this watermelon smoothie, well it's more of a juice as it's literally just watermelon, water and ice. It looks cute, served up in these little jars too.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig