May 27, 2016

Tanya Burr Cosmetics - Lipgloss review



As a teenager and even in my early twenties, I barely wore make-up. I had a basic foundation, one smoky eye palette and mascara. That was it. When I was 25 and newly divorced I started actually caring about what I looked like again and I discovered Tanya Burrs youtube channel. My mind was blown with her make-up tutorials. 4 years later and I've really learned to love make-up. I feel like I know what I'm doing and what works well for me. I get excited over new products and try new things and experiment with new looks all the time.

When I found out that Tanya Burr had her own make-up line I was really excited to try it, as she was the one who got me into enjoying make-up in the first place.

My first order recently arrived. I purchased them on feelunique.com Unfortunately they wouldn't ship the nail polishes out to Australia because of shipping restrictions which was disappointing but the lip-glosses were allowed. They had a 3 for 2 promotion which was a bonus.

I usually opt for lipsticks over lip-glosses. I find lip glosses generally wear off really quickly, I absolutely hate it when they taste gross, which they often do and I don't like the stickiness. But as Tanya doesn't stock lipsticks I made an exception.

I already knew the colours I wanted to purchase as Tanya often wears them in her videos.

Afternoon Tea
Lunch Date
Let's travel the world

Conclusion:

These products are a great price. In Australian currency it cost $33.60 for the three glosses, I think $10 of that was for the shipping fee though. Bargain.

I think the packaging is really pretty. I love how the lid is the same width as the bottle and the gold detail too. These look great altogether too. I want the whole set now.

Each time I have worn these lip-glosses someone has complimented me on my makeup, saying I look great. I think wearing a gloss can make you look quite fresh and summery.

These are so pigmented and have absolutely great colours which is so surprising for a high street gloss.

Can't wait to purchase some more and I will probably try some more from her range now. I'm eyeing up the palettes (pardon the pun lol)

Afternoon Tea


Let's Travel the World



                                                     
Lunch Date
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig