May 30, 2016

90's outfit vibe




 I have always been obsessed with the 90s. From the music, the movies and most importantly, the style. To say I'm thrilled that this style is back in fashion is an understatement. Give me the chokers, the matte brown lipsticks, the tights and boots, the simple makeup, I LOVE it. 

Today I'm wearing a cute little roll neck tank knit, paired with some tights, boots and some black shorts. This is my favourite kind of outfit to wear and something I always feel comfortable in.

I went for a simple makeup look. Cream eyeshadow, winged liner and some brown matte lipstick to match the 90s vibe I was going for. I even think the whole straight down, layered around face look for my hair is pretty nineties. You know like Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, the All Saints girls....



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig