Apr 29, 2016

TOP 5 BEAUTY PRODUCTS



As you know I only use products that are paraben free and as natural as possible.

I have recently been obsessed with these 5 products and have been using them all in in my daily skincare and makeuproutine.

The reason I'm loving the Swisse products is because of their ingredients, mainly from natural sources. I absolutely HATE removing my make-up and I hate using a lot of products on my face. I usually just use a flannel and hot water to take my make-up off at the end of the night because sometimes products can do more harm than good on my skin. This has been fantastic, it smells very fresh and cucumbery and the micellar ingredient, clings to the makeup making it very thorough in removing it.

I usually use warm water to splash on my face afterwards and then give my skin a spritz of the Deep sea mist toner, which also feels so light and fresh.
Swisse micellar makeup remover

"Swisse Micellar Makeup Remover is a natural, gentle rinse-free makeup remover. Luxuriously formulated to effortlessly remove all traces of even the most stubborn, waterproof makeup. Enriched with Micellar water and skin loving cucumber, this makeup remover is fragrance free and non-irritating, leaving your skin feeling clean, soft and hydrated"


Swisse sea mist toner
"Swisse Deep Sea Hydrating Mist Toner is a natural mist spray to hydrate and tone the skin. Enriched with Deep Sea minerals, sourced from Australia’s Murray-Darling Basin region, to help nourish and firm the skin. Formulated with added Aloe Vera and Vitamin B3, to help even skin tone and provide a brighter, more youthful appearance. It will leave your skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated."

Crop 'Spice' lipstick

Crop are a relatively new brand but I own pretty much every product from their range. There's no animal testing, no parabens, no PEGs, there's literally nothing bad in these products and the make up and skin care is absolutely top quality.

This lipstick is so moist and lovely and soft, you notice it as soon as you put it on your lips. It's very creamy but still lasts quite a while. This is the perfect 'everyday' brown colour for an easy natural look.

Max Factor Velvet Mascara

I've got quite a lot of mascaras in my make-up bag but this is the one I've been reaching for everyday for weeks. It doesn't hurt my eyes even a tiny bit, it stays all really well and gives you thick volumised lashes without feeling like you're wearing product at all.

Crop pressed bronzer

I take a kabuki brush and rub it in all four of these colours, there's the perfect mix of a bit of sheer and a bit of matte (I hope you know what I mean!) The final look is fresh and most important it's not too orangey.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig