Apr 4, 2016

Channelling my inner Parisian Chic


I love it when you find a piece of clothing that is soft, the cut suits you and you know you can just throw it on and feel good about yourself. It's the Easter Holidays and I have a few days off with the kids.
The last thing I want to do is be uncomfortable, spend ages getting ready or slapping heaps of makeup on.

I threw this top on over some leggings this morning as we're off to the park. 

I read somewhere that French women have simple beauty routines and simple style.
I really love that idea and am trying to become more like that.

I believe in taking care of your hair, your skin and your body so you feel and look your best, and not having to spend hours piling on makeup. I think women look better with fresh skin and a natural face, eyebrows that are tamed instead of stencilled and eyes that are bright instead of lined and layered with 7 different types of eyeshadow.
It's refreshing to see skin that hasn't been contoured, highlighted, blushed and powdered to within an inch of it's life!

I don't know why I'm feeling so anti make-up today but clearly I am....

I shoved my hair in a top knot and whacked on some red lipstick. Nothing says 'this is a put together look' better than red lipstick.
These are the best kind of days :)



Add caption


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig