Feb 7, 2016

ZARA Cropped Trousers

As soon as I saw these trousers on sale in Zara the other day I knew they would become a staple piece in my wardrobe. They are so easy to wear and really smart to throw on with a shirt for work. You can also add heels and a singlet to them for a totally different look.

I can't remember how much these were exactly but I know they were on sale and around $30. They have little zips at the top of the waistband which is handy and they have seams down the front which adds a smarter element to them. The cropped bit actually flares out slightly. Unfortunately I have to roll them up a little because I am so short that they just look like full length trousers otherwise!!





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig