Feb 28, 2016

Style post featuring Indepal Leather

This weekend I collaborated with a Brisbane fashion photographer and a wonderful bag company called 'Indepal leather' we shot some photos of me 'modelling' the bags in a lovely location.

I wanted to show you some easy weekend outfits, these are both outfits that I like to wear a lot, perfect for a casual city daytime look, if it gets too hot I just ditch the jacket and put my hair in a ponytail.

Outfit 1

Princess Polly T-shirt dress
Forever New faux leather jacket
Nude heels from Novo
Bags from Indepal Leather









Outfit 2

Black Crop from Zara
Black Skater skirt from Temt
Black boots from Kmart
Faux Leather jacket from Forever New
All bags featured by Indepal leather













Share:

1 comment

  1. A good leather jacket really is probably the best thing ever!
    visit my blog sometime hun :)
    http://thejoifullife.com/

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig