Feb 8, 2016

FRENCH CONNECTION SKIRT

This gorgeous dusty pink is my favourite colour to wear, I'm not sure why, but I think it works with my hair or skin colour. French Connection is also an all time favourite brand of mine. I have worn French Connection for years, always trusting their basic tees range, loving their amazing handbag and wallet range and their cute little one off pieces like this skirt.

I have teamed this with a basic grey singlet (It was boiling hot today, that was all I could manage) and some pink bohemian earrings that are the same colour as the skirt.

This skirt was $59.95 last season and 100% Cotton

I love wearing this because I feel really girly and my 4 year old daughter always tells me I look beautiful in my Princess skirt!!








Share:

1 comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig