Jan 9, 2016

Gluten Free Pancakes



Sunday Mornings are a great excuse for pancakes.
I made these gluten free ones for us all this morning and thought I'd share the recipe with you.

Simply

125g Gluten Free Plain Flour
1 Free Range egg
250ml Milk
Butter for frying

I actually got a new frying pan for Christmas from my Mum. I desperately needed one but as I'm not really much of a cook I never would have thought to go out and buy a new one. Anyway this new pan has really helped the pancakes turning out a lot better than they usually do.

Method wise I measured the flour and popped it into a bowl, made a well which I cracked the egg into. I then poured half the milk in and gave it a good whisk. Then added the rest, whisked again and left in the fridge for around 20 minutes.

Then put a knob of butter into the frying pan and when it started bubbling I added a thin layer of mixture to the pan (covering the whole pan) and cooked for a couple of minutes each side.

I like to put honey, blueberries and a sprinkle of brown sugar on mine.

Hope you had a great weekend, Love Hayley xoxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig