Jan 11, 2016

Exciting Projects Ahead - Shesha and Grace



Sometimes you meet people along the way who share the same kind of creative energy as you. I flock to these people as I constantly have that energy bubbling over in me. If you are a creative person then you'll understand.

After approaching a lady I knew through the local area who specializes in re-finished furniture and styling.(I was basically obsessed with her furniture and style) I knew I wanted to combine our skills and I also wanted to photograph my artwork alongside her pieces as our styles are very complimentary..

Her name is Vanessa and she works for Shesha and Grace. I'm hoping to deck my studio out with some of her amazing pieces of furniture in the future. She's just one of those people who have a great eye, great taste and obviously a huge talent in the painting and re-finishing of her work.

After meeting we planned a few projects to work together on and I couldn't be more excited!





This was Vanessa and I yesterday, choosing some of my pieces for an up-coming styling project.






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig