Jan 8, 2016

Balmain Spring 2016 - Fashion Illustration

Scrolling through Instagram this morning on my way to work I was beyond excited when I saw the Balmain Spring 2016 Campaign.

I am obsessed with the 90's era, Supermodels, drawing supermodels, fashion illustration.

Of course when I saw Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell and Claudia Schiffer posing in stunning black and white photography (which of course was shot by Steven Klein) I couldn't wait to start drawing them.

This is what fashion is about for me, the hype, the campaign, the models, the photography and after all that. The clothes.

I think Olivier Rousteing has done an amazing job of expanding the 'Balmain army'. I'm excited to see the designs, whenever a new campaign is out or when one of my favourite supermodels like Kendall or Gigi are wearing something by Olivier.



Share:

2 comments

  1. Wow your really talented!
    Check out my blog sometime
    xo
    http://thejoifullife.com/about-2/

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig