Dec 21, 2015

ZARA Stripy Dress/Playsuit

I do shop in other places I promise but I still haven't got over my excitement that Zara is in Brisbane.
I popped in last week to see if they had anything I could wear as my 'Christmas Day Outfit' I don't know why but I like to get a new outfit for Christmas, even though we usually spend half the day in the pool in our bathers!

I was just about to leave when I spotted this little mini-dress/playsuit. I have a love for anything stripy and Mini dresses are just about my favourite type of garment to wear.

I tried it on and just fell in love with it. It is great quality and fully lined inside. The material is a thick and slightly stretchy cotton and I feel great in it.

It was a bargain at $69.95

I am going to wear this for Christmas but I know I will get a lot of wear out of it all year round. I could possibly even wear this to the office.

The best part about it is that this is actually shorts but with a panel over the front so it looks like a dress. From the back you can see it is a short play-suit.











Share:

7 comments

  1. I love the dress! You look lovely, quality fabric makes such a big difference. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress! You look lovely, quality fabric makes such a big difference. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Perla, the fabric makes a huge difference to how you feel in it :)

      Delete
  3. This is super cute! I'm obsessed with stripes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda, me too, black and white and any kind of stripe variation haha x

      Delete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig