Dec 19, 2015

Organic Choice - Air Freshener and Linen Spray

I have always hated the idea of Air Fresheners. I mean I gt it that you want a room to smell nice when you walk into it. But all those awful ones in big aerosol bottles are insane. Why would you want to spray chemicals directly into the air that you breathe??

The other day though in Coles I found these little bottles of Organic Choice Air Fresheners and Linen sprays which I liked the look of.

They are by a company called Aware Environmental .They have no harsh chemicals or anything nasty to breathe in. But also I loved the idea of a linen spray. Especially with the scent of both of these. Sometimes I leave my clean washing in the was basket for days before I get around to putting it away in drawers. This would be lovely to spritz over the clothes before putting them away or even onto bedding. I'm thinking of keeping one in the bathroom too.

This is what the product features says

  • Supports Organic farmers with the inclusion of Certified Organic Essential Oils
  • Naturally derived ingredients
  • Palm oil free
  • SLES & SLS free
  • A synergistic, calming blend with a long lasting fragrance

I like to support companies that make these kind of products because if all companies did this, using organic ingredients, cutting out palm oil and using natural ingredients instead of chemicals, I'm sure we'd have much healthier bodies and a much healthier planet! 

 They really do smell so delicious too. I bought the 'Lemongrass and Cedarwood' which reminds me of one of my favourite shops in the UK 'Neals Yard' and the 'Grapefruit and Pomegranate' which is a fresh and fruity scent.



Hope you like these products too.
Love Hayley

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig