Nov 7, 2015

The T-Shirt Dress

I  am a huge fan of the T-Shirt Dress.
I've mentioned before how I can't really handle the heat (unless I'm sunbathing on a beach somewhere) and I'm constantly trying to find outfits that are stylish, functional and that I'm not going to get all flustered in.

The T-Shirt dress is perfect for this because it is just one item, it takes 2 seconds to get dressed and is really cool.

It is approaching Summer and we've already had scorching days. I wanted to get some little dresses that were easy to throw on in an 'everyday' casual way.

I did a small order with PRINCESS POLLY the other day and I couldn't have been happier!

I rarely buy anything online unless I've bought something from a brand I know the sizing of. I'm a small size 6 and things usually end up being massive.

It was a total risk with Princess Polly but I'm glad I made the purchases.

I bought a couple of dresses and I'm thinking of doing a haul post on the whole lot (and maybe even make another order!)

But I had to share this dress straight away. It was $50 and I was really happy with it. I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it.
I didn't love the material, it's polyester and I normally steer clear of it but the style actually suits the material.
It's not too short and not too long and it gives the impression of a put-together look even when it's not!





Share:

1 comment

  1. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join a Giveaway on my blog:

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig