Nov 6, 2015

The Easy Never Fail Gluten Free Cupcake Recipe to Always Remember

I never used to enjoy baking, searching for a recipe that I had all the ingredients for, wasting money on baking fails...

But then after a lot of practice and a 'never fail' cupcake recipe that I can remember off the top of my head for whenever I need cupcakes quickly. Which as a Mum, seems to happen a lot. Play-dates, kids birthday parties, school functions. I often make these cakes for my art classes and I even take them into work sometimes too.

So basically ALL you need is:

125g Sugar - I use Organic Raw Sugar or sometimes substitute it for Coconut Sugar
125g Unsalted Butter
125g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour (or regular SR Flour if you are Ok with gluten)
2 Free range eggs - I use eggs from my chickens
A dash of milk




I just cream the butter and sugar together, add eggs, beat together, then finally add the flour. Stir until creamy.
Then add the dash of milk and also vanilla essence if you like.

You just pop into a preheated oven (180 degrees) for around 15 minutes, depending on your oven and that is it!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig