Nov 10, 2015

The Best Natural Moisturisers



Organic Virgin Coconut Oil

I like to use this all over my body, I put it on at night time so it can soak into my skin overnight. I wouldn't use it in the day as it's a bit too sticky, especially in the hot weather but it really does work wonders and locks in moisture in your skin if you use it a couple of times a week or every night. It is completely organic and natural so you know you aren't soaking up any synthetic chemicals.

It may seem like theres this huge coconut oil band wagon but it's for good reason. A product solely from a coconut that you can literally eat that leaves your body completely moisturized is a winner in my eyes. Plus I do actually quite like the smell of it.


Malin and Goetz Vitamin B Moisturizer

This has such a unique, natural and delicious fragrance. It is oil and residue free which is what I like in a daytime body moisturiser. I use this mainly on my legs in the morning. In the Summer I moisturise a lot more, probably because I wax and shave my legs a lot more so my skin really needs extra nourishment. This is my favourite everyday moisturiser.

Rosehip Oil by Essano

I like to use this on my face at night time. Rose hip oil is meant to be one of the best oils to use on wrinkles. I don't have many but the ones I do have, I want rid of and I want to prevent more from coming!! This oil is actually quite light so I sometimes put it on in the morning an hour or two before applying make-up. It makes your skin feel really smooth and thoroughly 'enriched' after using it.

Appelles Sea Buckthorn Moisturiser

Oh My, you have no idea how much I love this scent. The cream itself feels as fresh as it smells. It's got that beautiful apothecary vibe that I honestly cannot get enough of!

Do yourself a favour and try this product, I have the big bottle on my Christmas list!!

https://appelles.com/product/sea-buckthorn-skin-lotion-500ml/

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig