Nov 24, 2015

Portrait Drawings - Tanya Burr


I am really enjoying just drawing in pencil lately.

I feel like it's so easy to just break out a little sketch pad and pencil, either on my lunch breaks or relaxing at home and the more I do it, the better I am getting. Practice makes perfect and all that.

Last night I drew a picture of Tanya Burr. I didn't spend a huge amount of time on it. Maybe an hour.

I was really happy with the result.

Tanya Burr is a huge idol of mine and she uploaded an instagram photo the other where I thought she looked so pretty, I had to have a try at drawing it.
She has a beautiful face, with a gorgeous full mouth.

Hope you guys like it :)


Share:

4 comments

  1. Tanya is so cute. This is a really good sketch! Great work!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, i love tanya!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love art, I love Tanya and as soon as I saw this post I squealed with excitement! BEAUITUFL drawing and I'm studying GCSE art so really love to see posts like this ❤️
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
    Laila
    www.lailabee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig