Oct 28, 2015

Wonder Woman Makeup Tutorial!















It's almost Halloween and I'm so excited to dress up. I did a little practice run with my make-up to go with my Wonder Woman costume that I thought I would share on here. I think I will wear leggings and boots with this when I actually wear it out on Saturday, as it's a bit too much without them! This was a kids costume so a bit too small ;-/



I wish my make-up showed up better on camera because it looked awesome!

But I used:

From the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 - The shade Half Baked all over and under my eyes. I used heaps of it. 

Then I added this red shade on the creases of my lids from this old Cover Girl Palette.

Natio Eye Shimmer pots for extra sparkle in the corner of my eyes.

I used a Rimmel Eyebrow pencil.

The Maybelline Dramatic Eye Liner pot

My Benefit Roller Lash mascara

Rimmel Kate Moss 107 Lipstick
















Share:

3 comments

  1. you look so pretty! please check out my blog www.justaddgloss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing this!
    http://jecellekate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig