Oct 1, 2015

Summer Daze - OOTD and Gold tattoos

Today in Brisbane it was absolutely boiling! Summer is definitely on the way. I managed to squeeze half an hour of sunbathing in which was nice, considering how deathly pale I am at the moment. I never wear bikinis and I had a one piece that I bought from Bardot last Summer which I never actually wore.

I was pretty pleased with it, its a great one to sunbathe in, then throw on some shorts and a hat with to go to the beach etc.




I'm still loving wearing ankle boots with anything too. This is just such a comfy, easy typical summers day outfit.



I found a packet of some gold and silver foil tattoos that I got from Sportsgirl a while ago, I bloody love the, so so cool for the summer. The kids and I had lots of fun applying them on each other :)
















Share:

2 comments

  1. I have to admit, I'm kind of obsessed with gold tattoos at the moment. I live in South Africa so we are also going into summer now and I am ready to cover myself in the things :) I really like the one-piece paired with shorts and ankle boots.

    M xx
    Come say hi - Lois Lennon

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig