Oct 17, 2015

Girls Night - Prohibition

On Friday I had a night out with a couple of my friends. It was nice to catch up with the girls and have a few drinks and I was excited to wear my new play-suit out.

I am loving playsuits at the moment, it's a nice alternative to a short dress, it makes you feel a bit more covered up and I love the way you can dress them up or dress them down to suit the occasion.

We went to a place called Prohibition in Fortitude Valley which is a 1920's themed nightclub. I thought it was an awesome place. The decor is awesome, they have a live DJ and drummer, great music but mainly because there's these girls in a beautiful 'powder room' that give you complimentary hair and make-up styling! It's good make-up too. My friends and I were loving it. The girl doing the hair did sme amazing vintage style curls  for me. I never knew how to do them properly myself, so I was really grateful. She left me with beautiful Lana Del Rey curls and I can't wait to try out the method she showed me myself.




The pictures I got throughout the night were only on my phone so not the best quality but still.

These were my lovely Lana curls







Hope you guys all had a great weekend

Love Hayley xxxx



Share:

2 comments

  1. It looks awesome in there and your hair looks lovely. I love your playsuit too, I much prefer them to dresses, feel so much more comfortable in them!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice, yeah was awesome in there. I'm so much more comfortable in playsuits, more covered up! :)

      Delete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig