Oct 25, 2015

Easy Outfit for Work or the Weekend








Today I woke up and it was rainy and cloudy. I needed an easy outfit that was semi smart to throw on for work.

I feel like leggings and nice boots with a long stripy tee is a never - fail go to outfit. I added my thin slouchy blazer jacket and a wide rimmed hat for a bit of a feature (also if it started raining again it would be handy as I have no umbrellas left!)

Boots are from Nine West
Tee from Sportsgirl
Leggings H&M (Best leggings ever!!)
Jacket from Dissh
Hat from K-Mart
















Share:

5 comments

  1. You look soooo cute ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great work outfit. My work wardrobe is a bit bare at the moment, I think I'm going to have to go shopping for a stripy top like this one to wear to work. It looks great but is so easy to wear.

    Claire // Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig