Oct 24, 2015

Don't Quit Your Daydream



This is one of my favourite quotes. I have a lot of day dreams, I always have. It has served me very well though all my life. I think it's so important to dare to dream. If  you don't dream or keep those dreams alive it's too easy to fall into the trap of settling for something, to just end up working for someone else dreams and not get the most out of our one life.

If you dream it, believe it, if it makes you happy, you're halfway there.



Some of my favourite day dreams:

Having a book published and made into a movie - I actually talk about this a lot with my friends. We cast the characters on which famous actors would play who.

What I'd wear to the film premiere.

Getting a huge advance by Penguin for my next book.

Getting hired by Calvin Klein or Kate Spade or G-Star as an illustrator.

Working as an art Director for Vogue.

Illustrating backstage at New York Fashion Week

Sailing on my own yacht off an island in the Caribbean 

Holidaying in Aruba, taking photos among the Flamingos



picture source - ypigroup.com

Share:

2 comments

  1. Just stumbled across your blog - this post has such a lovely sentiment I couldn't not comment. (plus the mug is absolutely gorgeous!) I love having dreams - they keep me happy. x

    flawedfairytale || Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you for your lovely comment :) x

      Delete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig