Oct 3, 2015

All About Nude

Hey guys,

Recently I've been so obsessed with nude colours. Especially for shoes. I think it's the perfect colour to wear to the office in the summer as well. I'm ditching the black flats and replacing them with cute nude sandals. I got a liitle clutch to match these shoes as well. Both from Novo. I've got a lot of wear out of both of them and this bag is a great size because you can fit your phone and wallet in it. The shoes are really comfy and I can actually walk in them. Heels are a struggle for me and they have to be quite low for me to last the whole day, especially trekking into the city to get to work.

I picked up this lippy from the Kate Moss for Rimmel collection in shade 113 a darker nude tone but I wouldn't quite call it brown. This nail varnish is such a pretty pale colour and looks great with 2 or 3 coats.











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig