Sep 14, 2015

TED BAKER AW15 and my Illustrated versions


As you probably know, one of my favourite things to do is lust over fashion or even better, sketch the things I'm obsessed with. This week, I came across Ted Bakers website. And oh my. The website alone is a work of art. The graphics, the photography, I was immediately drawn in.

But then I saw the collection (AW15) and I not only wanted to wear them all, I wanted to draw them.






This ombre skirt is so dreamy. It's not exactly my 'style' but something about it mkes me just want to wear this outfit, put on some black shiny high heels and go to the theatre.
  

Its the coat that makes this look for me. I love the way the shirt sleeves are rolled into the coat sleeves. The length of the trousers are really cool too, especially with the shoes.


And this is kind of the most perfect bag. It's classic, elegant, stylish and pretty timeless. I'd say it was a staple piece for any wardrobe. I love the gold accents. Ted Baker has excellent quality handbags and wallets.


Share:

2 comments

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig