Sep 8, 2015

MY FAVOURITE NATURAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS




























It's time for a little update on my favorite natural beauty products - As always, all these products are paraben free. They are free of pretty much all other nasty chemicals but you will have to check individual labels if you are sensitive to something.

Foundation - CROP $27
A medium coverage, light feeling foundation, suitable for sensitive skin. I like this foundation for it's natural ingredients, it has quite good coverage (although if I was going out I'd probably opt for something slightly thicker) this is great for day wear, you can't feel it on your skin at all. It is also great with powder over the top. A great price and I picked this up in the Supermarket (Coles). I'd be interested to try other products from this brand.

Body Lotion - Thankyou $9

Thankyou are my favourite brand! For their excellent ethics about the environment, planet, packaging and ALL natural ingredients. This is by ar my favourite product from them though. This body lotion smells absolutely divine. Like literally amazing. It is Vanilla and coconut and I cannot get enough of it. I also picked this up in Coles too. Check out their website for details on what they do, they're a great company :)

Shampoo and Conditioner - Organic Care $3.99 each

This is my go to Shampoo and Conditioner, because it's practically the only one that doesn't make my hair look greasy. I have so much trouble with shampoos and conditioners making my hair look greasy seconds after I've washed it. It's usually the expensive ones too. Please let me know if you have any recommendations! This one is good for not making it greasy and getting it nice and clean. But I would like something that I can use alternatively and that makes my hair shiny and bit sleeker.

INECTO Pure Coconut Oil Shampoo $12

This is an empty botle of this gorgeous light shampoo. Again one of the very few shampoos that agree with my hair. I desperately need to replace this but it's quite hard to find, in select chemsts in Australia. It has natural ingredient, a lovely light product that does the job and smells beautiful.

Bubble Bath - A bit of a Soft Touch $7

Not only is this the most delicious smelling bubble bath but it gets pretty foamy and bubbly. A paraben free product. This is the third bottle I have bought, the kids, my partner and I all use it and as you can see from the picture this is an empty bottle because it's so popular in this house.

Face Scrub - St Ives Green Tea Facial Scrub

I have used St. Ives face scrubs for about ten years. They're brilliant. I haven't actually used the green tea one before (I usually use the apricot one, which I love) but I wanted to try this because I know Green tea is good for redness of the face. I still like to exfoliate but I am prone to getting red patches on my skin, so I thought this would be perfect.


Sorry I can't seem to find a link to the foundation, but all other titles link to the product.
I hope this was helpful, please let me know if you have any great natural product recommendations

Love Hayley xoxo 

Share:

1 comment

  1. I use the St Ives face scrub and I really like it. I love the grittiness of it, I feel like it's really exfoliating the way I like. :)

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig