Sep 21, 2015

BOHO MAXI DRESS

Maxi dresses are my go to item for the school run. The days where I don't have to get dressed up for the office but I need to look presentable enough for the drop offs and grocery run before I come home and paint.

This is the latest in my maxi dress collection. I love the shade of red, the gypsy style pattern but mostly I love the style and cut of the dress. It has splits in the skirt part so it's really cool and easy to walk in. The top bit is nicely fitted and I absolutely love off the shoulder items at the moment.

Its so comfy, perfect for the upcoming hot weather.

I got it from a one off shop, that I think is called 'Melrose Avenue' for only $49.95 . But I've seen a few similar ones around this season, especially in similar bohemian patterns and maxi styles.

I wear it with this cute waist belt that I got from Mura Boutique (which is definitely my favourite shop lately) for only $19.99 which is very similar to this one.



Share:

2 comments

  1. Wow this dress is just absolutely beautiful and looks stunning on you. Love the color so much and the off the shoulder detail.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig