Aug 2, 2015

The T-shirt Dress #OutfitInspo

I always get stuck on new things to wear. Sometimes I need new clothes, something different and I just don't know what. Last week I saw a cute outfit idea on instagram. It was a flat lay of of a grey T-shirt dress, worn with white adidas sneakers or some black heels.

I couldn't find wear to buy this glorious dress and set out to find something similar. This was as close as I could find. I was really happy with this because it is such lovely material, it's almost like a super fine knit. I like the way it fits and the versatility of it. Literally by changing your shoes or your hair, you have completely different looks.

This T-shirt dress was from 'Universal Store' by a brand called Luck and Trouble that I'd never heard of before. It was a steal at only $49.95.








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig