Jul 28, 2015

One life #bucketlist

A few weeks ago I spotted this little book in one of those fancy gift stores. I didn't pay too much attention to it at the time but I kept it in mind and thought how nice it would be to record the hundreds of things I want to do in my lifetime. I think it's also a good way to push yourself to actually do them instead of just talking about it.

Maybe it's because it's coming up to my 28th birthday and I'm feeling like time goes by so fast. I honestly don't know how I can be 28 already, I don't feel it. 28 years is a long time to go past, luckily I have already done some things off my bucket list like going to Fiji, backpacking around Australia and having children to name a few.

I'm really excited about planning more things, but even more excited about putting the plans into practice. I know this book will give me that push to start doing more exciting things and experience more that this life and this big world have to offer. You only get one life after all!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig