Jun 2, 2015

YUMMY HEALTHY CUPCAKES

I'm constantly battling with eating healthy, raw, organic etc. and a severe lifelong sugar addiction. I eat Organic vegetables, Salads, Fruits and all the healthy stuff you can throw at me but it's balanced out with a shocking amount of sugar that I have in my tea (at least four cups a day!) cakes, snacks etc. And I really want to change that.

My son is allergic to gluten and in general I don't like to eat it for the size it makes my stomach and I don't want the kids to grow up being addicted to sugar like me, so I rarely let them eat sugary things. I want them to enjoy fun stuff like cupcakes though and I have honestly come up with the nicest, easiest, gluten free and (cane) sugar free cakes possible.

Ingredients
125g Unsalted Butter
125g Gluten free Self-raising flour
125g Coconut Sugar 
2 eggs
3 tbsp milk

Cream the butter and sugar together
Add flour
Add eggs and milk
Whisk it all up and bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.

These cupcakes are seriously delicious.
A great lunchbox treat or a guilt free little snack to take to work.

This link will explain a bit more about Coconut Sugar, it's benefits and the difference to normal (cane) sugar etc. COCONUT SUGAR








Hope you like, Love Hayley xoxo



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig