May 15, 2015

Believing in Magic

My daughter is 4 years old and she is kind of obsessed with fairies!

A while ago we were drawing fairies together, she likes me to draw the outlines and then she colours them in. She also asked me to paint a fairy for her bedroom, so this is what I came up with.



Yesterday we went exploring round the garden, searching for fairies. I just love watching her, loking so hard to find one, almost believing she saw one in the distance. I used to be exactly the same, I believed in them until I was probably about ten years old!




We watch the Tinkerbell movies  together too which I actually really enjoy, I definitely think theres something magical about them. I love that I can watch Matilda as she stares in wonder, makes up fairy stories in her mind, thinks about all the jobs that fairies do like 'painting flowers' and changing seasons etc. and even drawing them together, it's just so sweet. I hope she never stops believing in magic!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig