Feb 17, 2015

Home Hair Dye Kits - Ombre / Balyage / Dip Dye

I used to have Ombre hair last year and I loved it. I really like it when my hair is a bit lighter.
I went to the hairdressers last week and they quoted me $189 to do it. I was pretty tempted but I just can't justify spending that much money on my hair!!

Sooo I went to Target and bought an ombre kit for $18.50 - I have no doubt the hairdressers would have done a better job but I was pretty pleased with these results so I thought I'd share with you :)

The kit I used was L'Oeal Paris - Preference, Wild Ombres


It is really easy to apply because of the applicator tool. You don't have to be really even it blends the product really well.



I seperated my hair into two pieces and applied the product to the ends first, working my way up.

I left the product on for the maximum time of 45 minutes.

It really was so simple. Way easier than I had expected.

This is the final look :)




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig