Jan 8, 2015

The Importance of Patience.

I have always been the type of person that seems to be in a race to get things done. I want everything yesterday. It is good in some ways because when I really want something I don't stop until I get it.
It can be bad though. It takes the enjoyment out of the 'process' of things (You know that saying 'Happiness is not a place but a journey') It's also pretty exhausting.

This year I am focusing on being more patient. One area of my life that as already benefited is my art. Instead of only doing quick messy abstracts (which I love) I wondered what I could acheive if I put in a little more effort and a little more patience. I spent more time and energy on these particular paintings and am so pleased with the results. I enjoyed every step of the process too and I think it show in my work.




All paintings available for purchase at www.hayleywalkerart.com

Love Hayley xoxo


Share:

2 comments

  1. Love this post, I'd say one of my better features is that I'm quite patient, I feel like it's benefited me in so many ways!

    Rags of Love-Alternative London Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are amazing! I love the second one!

    http://allsprinkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig