Jan 17, 2015

Summer Style

Low Buns and Floaty dresses in pastel colours

It has been absolutely boiling in Brisbane this week. Hot and humid. Today at least it was sunny and hot instead of overcast and hot.

My 'go-to' style this week has been loose floaty materials and a low bun. This bun was just a plait twisted into a low bun and clipped.

This is my favourite dress at the moment, I got it in the sale at Bardot for only $60.00 - Almost half price.

I am so thankful for the invention of Maxi Dresses in this weather. Mainly because it's only one item and you can just throw it on.

Hope you're all managing to stay cool.

The Air Conditioning isn't working in my car so I'm finding excuses to stay home and stay in the Air Con here!!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig