Jan 13, 2015

Life Goals - In the words of Bob Marley....

This is a little reminder to myself and hopefully you guys too.... I never want to become one of those people who lives a life, wishing for a holiday, wanting to escape from my own life, that dreads getting up in the morning and going to work or whatever it is you're doing.

You only get one life.

I believe your job, your career and the people you surround yourself with are so important in the happiness in your life.

It sounds kind of stupid but I feel like I was 'put here' to do something. I'm not sure what it is yet but when I am writing my books or painting my canvases and sketching from Fashion magazines, (apart from when I am with my children and partner etc.) I am at my happiest. I need to ensure that this is my focus on my career, whether thats now or just at least working towards it. I have begun crafting my days and my life around this and I can only hope for continued success in that area. f you love your job, you never work a day in your life and all that.

In the words of Bob Marley....

'Live the life you love. Love the life you live'



This is a little reminder to myself and hopefully you guys too.... I never want to become one of those people who lives a life wishing for a holiday, wanting to escape from my own life, that dreads getting up in the morning and going to work or whatever it is you're doing.

You only get one life.

It scares me that so much focus is put on that the money you earn will ensure your happinesss, even if you have to sell your soul to get that money. That people only respect you if you if you have money to back yourself up and all the neccessary items that make you a 'proper' person.

 Obviously I know the importance of money, (and trust me I want both) we all want a mortgage free existence and for the same reason, that we can enjoy our lives and do the things we want to do.

I wasted lots of years in rubbish jobs because I didn't think very highly of myself, I got paid what was expected of those jobs and wasted it on clothes and cheap possessions. I wasn't happy doing that.
I must have matured because I have the confidence to actually do what I want now and the money I have I don't waste or take for granted.

My advice (lol who do I think I am giving out advice) is to start enjoying life today, find a job you love and spend your free time doing what you love.

Don't waste half your life in a job you hate, wishing you were doing something else to pay for an uncertain future.


This month I have made a deadline for myself and a big to do list of stuff I am so excited about

The main one is to finish my third book. Push myself into making it as brilliant as it possibly can be.

Finish the cover (Which means at least two photo shoots and lots of editing)

I have a big frame and some new watercolour paints and a new issue of Vogue for inspiration, which means I want to fill the frame with a new watercolour painting.

Take my son on a day out before he starts School

Help them both with learning to read

Get some more gluten free baking recipes to bake them healthy treats



Love, Hayley xoxo


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig