Jan 6, 2015

Juice Recipe and workout

This year I am trying really hard to be a bit healthier. I love going to the gym but not everyday. I'm lucky if it's once a week.

So I bought an exercise ball and an exercise mat. I got one of those resistance band and my friend has loaned me some hand weights.

This morning I went out on my deck and did some about exercises and some yoga poses. It was so much more enjoyable than the gym and I was absolutely knackered afterwards soon definitely didn't compromise on the workout.
There was a sleepy kangaroo in the garden and a beautiful white deer wandered in half way through. It was awesome. I'm going to try and do this everyday even if it's just for twenty minutes.
Before I started I had a healthy breakfast of avocado on wholemeal toast and my new favourite juice.

Which is:

Organic Mixed Berries (frozen)

Almond Milk

Flaxseed and Brazil nuts

Cacao powder

Organic Natural yoghurt

Sometimes I add a frozen banana to this too








My Cat looks like she's trying out some yoga poses too :)

Share:

1 comment

  1. Love this, and I love the pictures

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig