Dec 1, 2014

Vintage Look

My Friend and I did a Photo shoot together the other day. We work together on both of our businesses quite a lot, collaborating, helping each other with the creative process of styling, photographing and delivering, it's so much fun.

The reason for our most recent shoot was to photograph her new line of clothing for her store NIYA

She is one of those people who has such great style and taste that it was natural for her to progress into the fashion world.

I love that I get to try on samples of her clothing.

Here are a few of the beautiful desses. The vintage looking dress at the top being my absolute favourite. It just fit so nicely and I loved the print and the whole Brigitte Bardot feel :)







Love Hayley xoxo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig