Dec 17, 2014

Drawing, Decorating and enoying being at home.

Theres nothing better than being home and being able to just potter around, take your time and tick a few things off your to do list. These days don't come around very often so I was in heaven.
 Today was awesome, I got to catch up on some housework, I changed the bed and put my favourite covers on. I had a nice shower and blow dried my hair. I went and bought bits for dinner (I'm attempting to do a roast) did a few little errands (although I still didn't make it to the Post Office to post Christmas cards, I'll definitely do it this afternoon though :-/)

Then when I didn't feel guiltyabout housework and the everything was pretty damn up together. I had peace and quiet to do a bit of drawing and painting.

I did a little organising and some photos of some paintings that I had 'styled' in their places in the home.







I just love days like these. Makes my soul feel peaceful and it makes me a better person. I get stressed so easily or if I have a few days without painting!

Hope you had a great day too,
I'm off to start the roast and do a little more housework.

Love Hayley xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig