Dec 22, 2014

Bargain OOTD pencil skirt and floral top

Everybody loves a bargain. Especially me when I'm (trying) to be on a tight budget.

I had to go into Brisbane yesterday. I was meeting my friend for lunch and needed to do my last bits of Christmas shopping. (Which turned out to be a huge mistake as I bought so much stuff I nearly broke my arm trying to carry it and then get the bus home)

I am just loving the city for shopping at the moment. Especially with the great amount of International stores popping up. This year Topshop and Forever 21 have come to Brisbane and they are both huge favourites of mine.


I am really loving pencil skirts lately. Wearing them to work with shirts but also with casual T-shirts. They are the perfect invention in my opinion. Especially for my body type.

This lacy one was from Forever 21 and not only was I super happy with how it fit me but also with the price. It was $12.80!!!

Then I got this floral cami top which is so nice and cool and it unusually isn't too low cut. I hate tops that don't cover my boobs or are constantly having to be pulled up . It's a nightmare for me trying to find a top that doesn't suffocate me with a high neck but also isn't so low cut that you can see my clevage every time I move and have to hold my hand over it the whole day.

So I was so happy with this top, it's from the Free Fusion section at Target. I hardly ever shop for myself in Target but I actually really like the whole Free Fusion range at the moment, it's very bohemian but not in an awful or tacky way. I have bought a lot of shorts from there too,  the loose, lacy, high waisted 'skort'type of ones.






This top was only $15 and I'm wrapt with it.

This is such a simple but still very smart look. I've mentioned a lot of times that I really struggle with the hot climate in Brisbane and I feel like I am forever searching for an outfit that is cool without being completely revealing or just too casual like I'm heading to the beach.

I think this look totally does that.

I've done my hair in a low bun and I'm also going to use these pictures to pop on my new resume.

Have a great day, love Hayley xoxo




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig