Nov 30, 2014

OOTD Black and white


I'm really loving block styles at the moment. And simplicity.
I like the way this black dress fits me. (It's not too low cut making me paranoid about my boobs falling out)
I love it being paired with ths white bag which is from Forever New and I am obsessed with this shape at the moment.

I'm definitely changing my style up and looking for quality fabrics and basically well fitting. Covering up my bad its and accentuating the good bits.

Hope you like it too xoxo







Dress 'Cue Design' $12 - Thrift shop
Bag 'Forever New' $10 - Thrift shop

The best part was finding these little gems at Vinnies.
Helping support a charity and getting great clothes for a bargain price
#winning

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig