Sep 2, 2014

Statement Art

As an artist, one of the most exciting things about decorating is showcasing paintings and changing the whole mood of a house with Art.

This is a statement piece I did for a kitchen, I absolutely love the way it turned out, the big white walls, high ceilings and lots of light is the perfect setting for a statement piece of artwork

I love painting with just a colour in mind, one paintbrush and just how you are feeling to guide you.
I spent a night doing this, I was feeling calm and happy and this was the result.
It is done in Acrylic paint and Ink, which is pretty much what I always use. I love the two of them together.

Hope you like it :)

Check out my website for all my other artwork and ready to hang pieces that are for sale

www.hayleywalkerart.com





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig