Jul 2, 2014

Park Days

I just found these pictures in a folder on my computer from a few weeks ago, we went to a park with their little 'motorbikes' and a picnic with our friend.
They like to ride their motorbikes up and down the big path in the background, it kept them entertained for ages!!
I'd forgotten about these photos and thought I would share them.
Sometimes park days like that are the best days and the ones the kids will remember, I'm going to make more of an effort to do it more often!
Well maybe when it stops being so cold. Brisbane is having a cold winter at the moment, I'm talking hat and gloves, heater on and hot bath weather. It's pretty much Summer all year round apart from  about two months of cold, it's a shock to the system and I'm trying to find all our winter clothes!!






Share:

2 comments

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig