Jul 29, 2014

Addicted to the Kardashians

Hello everybody,
So I have a confession,
I have a new TV, Rug and Apple Tv box. I have been dreaming about this scenario for weeks.....
Just relaxing, at night time when the kids are in bed, snuggled up on the couch with some chocolate and a whole series of The Kardashians to catch up on. It may be sad but we all have a little guilty pleasure.


It's tax time and I could finally have a little splurge. 

I hate wasting time, I never have any free time, I consider watching TV in general wasting time but for some reason I am literally obsessed with watching
'Keeping up with the Kardashians' I've watched all the seasons and every season I get worse.

I don't think it's bad though, it's one of my few guilty pleasures.
It's actually pretty inspiring (don't roll your eyes)

Here are my reasons for being addicted to 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' 

1. They are all seriously pretty. I have girl crushes on all of them, espescially Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner.




2. Scott Disick, is actually hilarious.



3. I just like to switch my brain off and see how 'the other half live' the clothes they wear, the cars they drive, the huses they live in, the countries and parties they get to go to......




5. Celebrity parenting. I love seeing the way Kourtney parents her children (North is never really in the show)



6. I think it's pretty cool they have such a mixed, close family.



7. The clothes.



8. Their work ethic. The way they market themselves, the things they do for their careers, their success (and money) is inspiring to me.


So there we have it, I can't help myself. Who's with me? 

xoxo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig