Jul 12, 2014

15 minute Beachy Curls

As I don't have a lot of time to do my hair, if I am going out in the evening I usually do this hairstyle.
Basically I wash my hair in the morning and then do these steps for a quick and easy hairstyle that virtually requires no products, time or effort and lasts for the next day too!!

                                 



Step One - Wash Hair and blow-dry the top part only, just your roots.


Step Two - Put your hair into a French plait / braid.


Leave it like this for the rest of the day,

Step Three - Take the Plait out and give a quick blow-dry if hair is still a bit damp


Should look a bit like this


Step Four - Add a few extra curls with your hair straightener



I did about 8-10 on each side.
Bouffed it up a little with my hands and that was it.





This is so easy, I do it all the time. Sometimes tying a few strands from the front back into a half pony. I don't really use any products in my hair because I hate the build up that you get but if I do feel like I need something or I want it to last longer I use my 'Rockstar' Sea Salt Spray.


Hope you like this style :)

Have a great day 
Love Hayley xxxx








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig