Jun 24, 2014

Gluten Free Update

It's amazing how easy I am finding this...Normally I am the type of person that if I'm told I can't have something, I want it even more.
I think it's because I am seeing results quickly and feeling so much better that I really want to continue with it.

I have the energy to do more exercise, it makes me want to pin recipes and google meals (seriously this is a miracle in itself)

This week I have been to the gym once, where I rowed 1000m, ran for 15 minutes, went on the Cross-Trainer for 15 minutes at level 4 (that was hard) Went on the ab-coaster with weights (okay so I lasted about 4 minutes on that lol)
Then I have been doing 100 sit-ups everyday, a minimum of 50 squats and about 20 squat jumps.
This is honestly, the flattest stomach I've had in about ten years so I'm quite liking the fact that I have actually achieved it (almost) instead of just whinging constantly about it!!



Have a great day
Love Hayley xxxx

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig