May 25, 2014

Practising Piano with my singer friend

A few months ago I started a new job and I met a girl called Saraniya, we hit it off straight away, we are very similar and both Leos.
We both like to make Youtube videos sometimes and we both have rather ambitious dreams.
Anyway we got chatting one day and decided to do a video together. Saraniya is a brilliant singer and I have only just started playing piano again.

Although I can read music it takes me quite a while to learn a whole song but I recently discovered online tutorials and find this way to learn so much easier and quicker. I learnt the intro and the chords for the song in a day or two.

This weekend Saraniya came over and we had a go at practising a song together. We tried to do 'Superwoman' by Alicia Keys. We couldn't get it to sound amazing together, I mean it's quite a hard song and it's the first time either have done anything like this, but we got some good videos of Saraniyas voice, some mucking around bits and I got a few videos of me on the piano and we had lots of fun!







Watch our video below!! 



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig