Apr 7, 2014

Turning off my phone for the day....

Not exactly drastic I know. That should be a normal thing. Something I'm going to try and do every weekend. It makes me sad how much I rely on my phone and how easily distracted I can be.
So it felt amazing last Saturday to not check my phone and 'live in the moment'.
My friends and I drove to Currumbin, which took about an hour and a half and we had THE most amazing time. Sunbathing, swimming, eating ice-creams and getting sandy.

Those are the days you remember, the days your kids will remember, loved seeing them run around on the beach and splashing around in the water. Think I might try another beach next weekend and do the same......

Have a great week

Love Hayley xoxo






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig