Apr 10, 2014

Drawing makes me feel better

Recently I read a post over at The Wonder Forest about how drawing was her first love but hasn't had much time to do it recently.

That's the thing, life get's in the way sometimes. I used to draw everyday and be really, really good. I now only ever seem to paint, other than a faint sketch to paint over on a canvas but after reading this blog post I decided to just sit and draw because it really does make me feel better, calms me and I love the feeling afterwards when you've done something to be proud of, armed with only a pencil and paper.

I'm going to try and do more and more of it....As well as finding time for even more things I love but don't always have 'time' for.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig