Feb 26, 2014

You-tubing

I have been obsessed with you tube for a while. Like I think it's one of the greatest things ever and sometimes at night I just wanna get into bed with a cup of tea and watch my favorite youtube channels, music videos or 'inspirational' little videos!! Especially since I treated myself to a tablet.

Lately I have started making a few videos of my own, mainly because I have a good camera, I paint a lot anyway and I just thought I would film a few videos of me doing the work. My favourite bit is the editing though, choosing music, cutting out the crappy bits and making a cool little video.

I try and make them only a few minutes long and speed up the actual painting bit so it's in fast motion.

I would love you to check them out :)


How to draw an eye

How to paint : Seascape




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig