Jan 22, 2014

My 'Proper' Writing Area, Simple and Sophisticated :)

Today I decided to clean my desk out, put some new pics up and totally organize my lovely little 'writing' area, I love this little area so much and now that I am starting my third book I needed to completely de-clutter so I can completely focus when I am there. I still need to de-clutter the actual computer, which has about 15 million photos on it but I am getting there).

I printed off my book cover art and put them i lack frames, I am very proud them and the books, they are a piece of me and nothing gives me more satisfaction than having them avaialble, people buying them, enjoying them and the amazing feedback and reviews I have had. I also cannot wait for this new book and cover to come out, it's definitely going to be my best yet but there is still a lot of work to do!

I printed off a cool 'free printable' I found too from this brilliant
blog http://www.lovefromtheoven.com and my favourite black and white pictures of the kids (these were already up). The Canvas was painted by me from a photograph.

I got given this lamp and I absolutely LOVE it, it's shape and the colours go perfectly with my new curtains!














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig