Dec 12, 2013

Easy and Healthy Chicken Nuggets

I am still trying to find a bunch of EASY and healthy recipes to feed the kids.

I bought some Free Range Chicken Tenderloins which were conveniently already cut up (It was $14 for the Chicken gulp) and whipped these up for the Bambinos the other night and they were wolfed down.

I cut the tenderloin pieces in half again (bitesize pieces) and dipped them in egg and coated them in breadcrumbs.

I then cooked them on high in a pan for 3-4 minutes until cooked. That's right, the whole thing ready in FIVE minutes Woohoo!!

I know cooking in a pan in oil isn't the healthiest thing in the world but it's far better than sticking a packet of frozen chicken nuggets in the oven, with God knows what type of chicken or added extras in them. It only takes minutes and it gives them a little protein fix. I can pretty much guarantee most kids  would eat this too :)


I served this with some Salad but would be good with some homemade potato chips too.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© HAYLEY SARAH | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig